General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Azure target mapping to credentials disappears after refresh

After the creation of the Azure target, we mapped the credentials. But the Azure (Subscription) mapping disappears after a refresh. I followed the following instruction: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-an-azure-cloud-environment/

avams by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outdated softwares Report

Dears,   I am trying to make a report that would get all the 'outdated' software and shows me all the assets running the outdated softwares in one report. I am comparing the software version with MaxVersion.SoftwareVersion but the result are not accu...

MiDO7RB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Feedback - Windows certificates scanning (v9.5 and higher)

Starting Lansweeper 9.5, we introduced Windows certificates scanning, which scans your Windows assets for certificate information. We’re very interested in getting your feedback on this feature. Can you help us improve Lansweeper by sharing your feed...

Gilian by Product Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Linux file scanning feature

Hello, does anybody tried the new Linux file scanning feature ? I've been dabbling with it, mainly as a way to get CrowdStrike version information on Lansweeper, but the results are not that great... For instance, getting the info for /opt/Crowdstrik...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Azure Active Directory

Hello,We are trying to scan Azure active directory but it isn’t working for us. We have already scanned Microsoft365 in which we could get all the accounts linked to it but when we tried to use the same credentials for Azure active directory it didn’...

Lazlo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

LDAPS certificate - where to install?

I see that v10 supports LDAPS. your documentation says something like 'make sure ldaps certificates are in appropriate certificate stores'. we don't use AD CS, but I have generated an LDAPS cert and it's working on one of our DCs(tested with ldp.e...

jordanl17 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change default value for rows displayed?

Hey all, I Googled this question and while I found it asked a couple of times I have yet to find an answer. How do I change the default row value from 250 to 500 on the Assets page? It's not going to kill me to have to click to change the value from ...

jbruyet by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos