General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Install on Windows Server 2019

We are migrating our Lansweeper instance to a new server. When we walk through the install, it tells us that something is running on port 80. However, running a netstat -anb does not reveal anything running on port 80.The installer takes port 443 wit...

qholmberg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

32-BIT Linux LsAgent-linux

Hallo everyone,I am looking for 32-Bit LSAgent for Linux System.We have 32-Bit Linux based thinclients and I want to import them to Lansweeper Database.For 64-Bit, there is no issue but for 32-Bit, I can't find any application.I don't need latest ver...

Resolved! How to delete an asset

I have some old assets that show up on my report for computers not seen in x number of days.These are old computers that have been removed from the domain/network. I want to remove them from LANSweeper. I can't figure out how to delete or remove th...

tgas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicates - different IP address

Hi,I would like to know how to fix an issue where some devices (everything but laptops) are scanned multiple times because they have a different IP address. e.G. we have one firewall that is registered as an asset 8 times based on different IP-Addres...

Lenven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Antivirus Up to Date or Not?

Hello,we have some assets that show two Antivirus entries on the summary asset page.One shows "Up To Date" and one "Outdated".Where does this information come from?Is it read from registry?

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check version software

I created a deploy to install a new version of a software and it works.How do I update all previous version software?I saw that I can add a condition to a file or a registry but how do I check the version of the software installed?If you can help me ...

Max90 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sophos Uninstall Not Registering

I've uninstalled all Sophos components from nearly all our PCs and performed a rescan, but about 15 or so PCs still show as having outdates Sophos under the Anti-virus section of the Asset Summary.How can the Anti-virus status be updated to reflect t...