General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let users see other helpdesk tickets?

Is there a functionality to let a use raise a ticket but then be able to view or search tickets raised by other people?I want to use Lansweeper anyway. But I'm also trying to see if I can decom an old Bugzilla instance and it would be really useful f...

Last logon on description is real?

Hi!Can I specify the "last logon" variable of the user in the description of a specific computer?For example, I have a "pc-20-18" computer with AssetID = 516. The last logged in user on it is always the same, because this is his personal corporate PC...

Alexey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Server errors

Hi, I have a number of errors on some servers. Can anyone help me understand what they are and how to fix most of them?Hi, I have a number of errors on some servers. Can anyone help me understand what they are and how to fix most of them?- Group Poli...

Max90 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning VMWARE Platform Services Controller

I have two VMware Platform Service Controllers (PSC) and then two Virtual Center Servers and 6 ESXi servers.My issue is, when I try to scan the PSC, which are a Linux type virtual server, it gets an error in scanning. I'm curious if maybe it's not p...

jdaniel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH Scanning Credentials

I have not mapped the "Global" SSH Credentials, since all our SSH Credentials are different. I also mapped the Credentials for the according IP-Adresses. However, our Sophos Firewall still sends out warnings, that the SSH login failed for the other c...

Asset History Question

I'm a new user to LanSweeper coming over from Spiceworks. Liking it so far. One thing I'm missing in the change is that Spiceworks would record asset changes in the history of the device. Such as IP address change, hostname change etc. as well as sof...

rblackman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Lansweeper scan fiber channel HBAs?

I've found the high-level SCSI detail to define the manufacturer and model, and the vCenter scan shows a count of HBAs.But is there anything that queries more granular information like HBA WWNN addresses etc., like NIC MACs?

manually add oid

Hello,we have Firewalls "FortiGate 40F" that are detected as routers, because the oid is unknown (1.3.6.1.4.1.12356.101.1.441).Can i manually add an oid, so that these devices are correctly detected as firewalls?Has anyone an mib file to import this ...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos