General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Slow Loading Lansweeper

when I go to my Login page of the lansweeper it takes 2 to 3 minutes before I have the login screen. Once I'm logged in the pages are running correct and fast. But how can we solve the loading of the start page?

System Down

Maybe I am missing it but this system does so much but I can't find a way for it to notify me when a system goes off line like a server or router. Is that not possible? I see where in the dashboard it shows Ping Failed for a system that is off line...

mwatson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget Using XML

Hi ,Does anyone have an example of using XML to store data as in the Lansweeper example in https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-create-custom-widgets/ , are you able to create several fields and have multiple records stored , the example i...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

3rd Party/Custom Scanners

Hello all,I'm trying to get all of my asset management centralized in Lansweeper but have one type of device that's proving difficult. Our Apple MDM. We use SimpleMDM to manage our iOS devices and while yes when they are on the network I can scan t...

Meraki router scan error

Hi,I have recently added a Meraki router as a scanning target. Lansweeper is able to scan the router and display information like the name, model and network interfaces status.My problem is that I get the following error on each scan:And the scan is ...

edsn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSL with IIS Express Not working

I'm familiar with how to set up SSL in IIS Express. However, every time we do, it breaks the system. The moment I input the cert's thumbprint and restart the service, the whole site now becomes unreachable. As soon as I put the old thumbprint back in...

Ryan_C by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos