General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deployment Win 10 job or xml

Hello everyone!Can you say: why lansweeper create .job file in c:\windows\tasks when I try deploy.As I know windows 10 used xml files in task scheduler.

Finger by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Cloud?

What happened to the cloud version of Lansweeper?I believe it was fall 2019 that it was announced that the future of Lansweeper would be in the cloud. Is that still the plan?

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Deployments not working / Deployment index tab missing

Hello, everyone,i created new deployment packages in lansweeper today. tried to assign this, but without success.the installer logs are empty and the "deployment" index tab under the devices is not available.In the past, you could always find out the...

SB2021 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Log In Reporting

Is there a report to show for example the below:User IDComputerDateTimeSuccessful LoginDenied LoginLocked AccountLogged in locallyLogged in remotely

kgraham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory User Details not update

Hi All,in configuration / Server option , I have the flag "Refresh local Active Directory user details (Department, telephone,... ) in the Lansweeper database"active,but the details are never update.The users are created but never update.What I can t...

Adriano by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O365 Modern Authentication Exchange EWS?

Does Lansweeper's email support modern authentication when using the Exchange EWS method with O365? We had this working previously, but recently disabled basic authentication and Lansweeper doesn't seem to be able to authenticate anymore. Is there a ...

vabello by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

IP Location "undefined"

Hi,I would like to understand why some Assets are not being considered part of a defined Asset Group.For example, I got an Asset Group, which is called "Main Site Wireless".But then the assets which are being scanned show on “IP Location” field “Unde...

dmarques by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos