→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Admin usage log

Hey,I was wondering if there is a solution to create a report that shows when the admin rights on domain computers (local admin) is used.ex: Open CMD as admin, installing a software etc.

Extthamno by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about Save Pinged IP and Scanning Errors

If I disable the option to save pinged IPs when performing a network scan - will I still get visibility of any devices it tried to scan and couldn't?I don't need them to be an asset, but would like to know if I can see the failed scan in the scanning...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O365

Is there a level below global admin to do O365 scanning? From a security standpoint using global admin seems very risky.

Azkor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to see additional info columns on Asset Groups

Hi All,I have been sorting my inventory and assets into groups. One of the issues I am seeing though is that the columns for my asset groups are very minimal. For example I don't see info like RAM, Processor, Warranty, custom, etc. Whereas I would...

swdavidw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2012R2: LSAgent: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

We've rolled out LSAgent to our fleet of servers and have discovered that LSAgent on the remaining 2012R2 servers are not reporting to LanSweeper. Tested on one and it is able to use the Relay, but this is not the desired config. Has anyone run acros...

JimL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Biometric Devices

We are going to try to implement Windows Hello to use the built in biometric scanner on our laptops for users to log in. We want to first make sure all deployed laptops have this fingerprint scanner. How would I setup Lansweeper to scan computers f...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you want to see next?

With new members flowing in this week. I think it is a good time to ask you what topic you would like some more info on, a Q&A session with someone from Lansweeper, or a small webinar. You can vote on the poll below, or feel free to just reply with s...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

View Bitlocker recovery key prompt log?

Is there a way to view Bitlocker recovery key prompt logs in Lansweeper? We suspect that Windows updates are prompting people to enter their Bitlocker recovery key and we would like to see who has been getting prompted.

chenegh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos