General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Static Group status

So I have a a static group I created.It is named PackStation810.In this group I have the PC, Laser Printer, 4x6" Label Printer, and World Ease Label Printer.I know some SQL, but there isn't a direct SQL for me to query the database tables to find out...

CGIMana79 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

One user unable to connect to console

We have one user (out of 12) that is unable to connect to our Lansweeper console. We've used different browsers, cleared cookies, rebooted, etc to no avail. ConnectionTester shows that all is well. I've emailed support, but their solutions have b...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Associating User with Asset / Create test users?

Hello All -Looking for some tips. I've been experimenting with Lansweeper the last several days and love the features.The ultimate goal for us was to be able to have a user account selected > Add assets > Scan items (either bar or QR code scanner) an...

tkerns by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a new set of SNMP credentials

I'm going to move my devices off "public" for the SNMP string. I'm not 100% sure how LS is going to handle 2x set of credentials, so far not good for my switch.I went ahead and added another set of SNMP v1/v2 string to my IP ranges. I kept getting t...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Visual Reports

I'm looking into the Email Reports functionality and am trying to find out if there is a way to email visual reports similar to some of the widgets. I found a post about using a report as a widget, but I can't find anything on making a report into a ...

dstanton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error using command in Deployment

I am trying to run a command line in a depoyment as a step to see if an application is running. The command line is below:tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq saplogon.exe" | find /I /N "saplogon.exe"If it finds the file is running it will return an errorlevel...

mfry1379 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade deployment

After running an upgrade to the latest version (actually first occurred last upgrade) one of our scanning server licence still shows a previous version number. eg: abc-server 7.2.105.2 def-server 7.1.100.16 ghi-server 7.2.105.2Checked the servic...

WMI credentials error

Hi,We are getting error for WMI credentials for some machines in the network. I have gone thru the KB articles and checked every step (except taking the machine off the domain - which we cant do in the production environment). KB referred was ..1. ht...

tdtrivedi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos