General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Facebook user group

There are a few of us on a Facebook user group; this is UNOFFICIAL. It's a user group, not official support, not company run.https://www.facebook.com/groups/276120926220678/Company reps more than welcome to join.

GulfMarco by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distrubution Center workstation Map

I am looking for the ability to lay out a overhead map of my warehouse.At the locations with a monitorable device (packstation [which is a PC, Laser Printer, Label Printer], Printer, Computers, IDF's [Our IDF's contain Patch Panels, CISCO switches, U...

CGIMana79 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update dashboard defaulting to Helpdesk

Since I ran the update, I have a few users that when they go to the dashboard, the site keeps defaulting to the helpdesk. We dont even use the help desk. It is not happening to everyone. Any ideas?

nriddick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMPv3 Scanning of Cisco Devices

We are unable to scan Cisco devices using SNMPv3. We were previously able to successfully scan our Cisco devices using SNMPv3 about 5 months ago. Solarwinds is installed on the same server with Lansweeper. Solarwinds is able to successfully scan the ...

Frazier by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Exchange server feature scanning

In the patch notes for the spring 2019 update, this is listed."Added: LAN-1822 Detailed information is now scanned from Microsoft Exchange Server: version, edition, users, groups, CALs, mailbox lists and sizes, ActiveSync devices etc"I've updated to ...

TurboGFF by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting ticket # for helpdesk

Howdy,To save us some reporting headaches/overlap/confusion etc... we'd like to start the ticket # at say 9000I found the article on how to reset it, but was not able to figure out how to go the opposite direction.Any ideas?Thanks!

AEMIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos