General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Editing default email report message

Hi, my first post here. I started using email reports functionality, and I noticed that on the message that ls sends there's default text: "This message was automatically sent by the Lansweeper alert reporting engine. Replies to this address are not ...

DarthKin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Disk History

I just pulled a drive on a system a week ago but I don't see anything in the history about the drive being removed or the previous info. Now that a new scan shows that there is no drive I can't seem to pull up any information about this drive.

cwest by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Run outside of our domain?

Our organization acquires new companies and integrate them into our domain, but prior to full integration (or before beginning integration in fact) we would like to get an inventory of hardware and software. We would like to use Lansweeper for that...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure Helpdesk in our office envr.

We have to setup new helpdesk from lansweeper for our users, kindly help how to do that and from where to start like, Priority, email notification, email templates, request priority, categories for all types, notification templates, engineers to all ...

Version 6 upgrade without moving to 7

Hi everyoneSorry, if I've missed something obvious, but I'm on version 6.0.151.34 with one of the old Premium unlimited licenses.I can see on the changelog that version 6 is currently up to 6.0.230.49, but the only version on the download page, is th...

moore_mat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

not scanned Monitors

Hi everyone,we are using Lansweeper with about 400 instances of Windows Pc´s.If we scan all instances it only shows about 250 Monitors which are automatically recognized.In some cases it recognize both Monitors and sometimes just one of them.they are...

FischbachM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos