General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change user who entered time worked

We're just starting to use Help Desk, and have the need to track our MSP's time. I plan on entering their time on each ticket, but need the note to show that their agent was the one responsible for that entry. I don't see where it's possible to chang...

sbAYVdQu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft License Compliance

Hi,We have been invited to undertake a license audit by Microsoft.Can someone point me in the direction of some useful LANSweeper reports to help with the total counts of servers (windows and linux, some non domain joined), workstations and laptops?A...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website lacks info on license types

https://www.lansweeper.com/2019-spring-release/ and https://www.lansweeper.com/pricing/ both mention various license versions, Standard, Professional, and Ultimate. I cannot find any documentation of the differences in the main website, forums, suppo...

lmf by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 scanning not picking up all the users

Running the brand new Spring 2019 release, and with the new Office 354 scanning, we're not seeing a full list of our users in 365. We have over a hundred, and LS is only picking up 57 of them. I've rescanned, I've checked credentials. No dice.

TurboGFF by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error: Column 'AssetID' does not belong to table

Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3 CU1Lansweeper 7.0.151.4SQL lives on a different server than Lansweeper. All permissions appear to be correct on the database and the user being utilized to scan has local administrator permissions on the endpoints.All sy...

Noobmode by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Lying

Hi all, Recently just purchased Lansweeper for my company. Having an issue where Lansweeper advises me that 66 of my work stations have disabled their antivirus. I have checked our endpoint deployment server and the client PC's and can confirm they a...

Lansweeper and Sourcefire Modules

Hello Lansweeper Community!I have a few Cisco SourceFire modules in play, along with a few Firesight Management Consoles.I can get the consoles to play nice with Lansweeper, but using the SSH Cred's for the SourceFire modules doesn't seem to work. A...

iboyd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos