General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

LS v7 - query edition issue

HelloWe have installed the version 7 last week above older version 6. Since, when we edit some queries, it opensnthe default query (Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID....) instead of the good query. We need to click on 'Leave the editor', get back ...

clepron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning issues

can somebody please help with a scanning issue that is occurring for me I work in an enterprise and we have multiple domains I've had no issue scanning additional domain's but this particular domain I am having trouble with doesn't seem to work no ma...

Wrong Ticket ID in Email Subject

Hello,LANSweeper v7.0.151.4 , sqlcompactThis issue occurs randomly, and cannot be replicated. Today a user emailed the configured helpdesk email to create a ticket, and the ticket ID within lansweeper did not match the ticket ID in the email's subjec...

WhatPasta by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing User to Agent and Disabling Built-In Admin

Hi all,First question and all that so, go easy.I am very keen to get Lansweeper Help Desk rolled out across my organisation and if things go well then I will look to move on from the free version to the paid, we are only a small organisation so at pr...

ATIAdmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block user account

We use some generic logons for some areas of our operation but everyone has an AD and email account. Is there a way to block specific (generic) accounts from logging in and creating Helpdesk tickets?

wrrmc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problemas con LsAgent

Estimados,Tengo un problema con el LsAgent, instala de manera normal pero no estas sincronizando y ocurre con ciertos equipos.Pf su apoyo.SaludosLuis Guerra