General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Limit knowledge base categories

Is there a way to limit access to certain knowledge base categories based on user type? For example, we have some articles that we want our regular users to access, but we have some categories specific to help desk agents. I set the teams to have acc...

jboone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail Priority

Hi! I get a lot of tickets via email. Is there a possibility to set the Priority according to the priority of the email?Thanks for your help!

Icebreaker by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto fill Custom Asset fields

We like to add our hard drive model and serial numbers to the asset page for computers. We know this information can be obtained in a report, but like for this to be seen when we view the assets main page. Is there a way to pull data from the data ba...

Custom reports in Lansweeper

Dear Support,I'm facing difficulties in creating custom report because there are SQL table and views to add and I'm not very good in SQL. Is there any guide on how to create a custom report?

myousufhk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Product update questions

I know there are a few things people have asked about many times on the forums that has not really been answered except for "thats on the wishlist and we have no idea on when this will be done".Scanning Android, iPads, and Chromebooks; this seems to ...

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Minimum access level needed to scan domain PCs

HI. We are currently using an account with FULL domain admin access to perform the scan. What is the recommended account settings for this account? I.E. can we use an account with lower than FULL Domain access for the scanning.ThanksDave

rcav8r by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 PowerApps and Helpdesk API

We have Office 365 and we recently added the PowerApps preview to our tenant. Has anyone looked into using PowerApps to created a mobile frontend for the Lansweeper Helpdesk? My focus is having something for my IT staff so they can quickly pull up ...

jolstad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos