General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

tblVMwareGuest assetid mismatch

The AssetIDs in tblVMwareguest do not match the AssetIDs in tblAssets (the Lansweeper Database Dictionary would lead me to believe it should be). Is this a problem specific to my installation? Is there a fix?Because of this I'm not able to build repo...

crk112 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell X Series switch

why would LS be able to grab the express service code and tag# on an X series Dell switch but not then pull the warranty info? is that a bug or is that not part of the features? Curious since it does all my laptops, pcs and servers. Checked further a...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Reader Silent Installer Deployment

I am hosting LanSweeper locally on my PC. I am getting "Package Timeout" errors with my Deployment and I am not sure why. I have done silent install deployments before, but this timeout is a first.1. Is there an issue with my XML code? 2. Is my Adobe...

akira by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enscape Deployment Package

Good morning,I have recently purchased LS and i'm trying to create my first deployment package for our company, with little success. Perhaps someone can assist me?Information that may prove useful:I am not server side, I manage the internal IT for 43...

Public Static IP addresses

Looking for feedback on how to best associate Public IP addresses with internal assets for accountability purposes.Example: specific internal assets with a private IP address will have a nat'ed Public IP address.Is there a way to add a static ip addr...