General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where did the kbfiles directory go?

I am updating my KB's and I just now noticed that I am not seeing the kbfiles directory that should be found at c:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\Knowledgebase\____________I am on 6.0.130.40Before someone says, you need to upgrade to .48, ple...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scan an IP range from a different subnet

Our SIP phones are on there own subnet. The Lansweeper server is able to scan that subnet, but because it is on a different subnet, it is not getting the phones MAC address. Is there a way to run the Lansweeper scan from the phone subnet? My Lansw...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HP-UX

Hello,Does Lansweeper support HP-UX? All I can get is data for the below: Serial: NetworkNodeHostname: KernelName: KernelRelease: KernelVersion: MachineHardwareName: HardwarePlatform: OSRelease: No det...

manos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated HP warranty check with Lansweeper

Hi,Running Lansweeper version 6.0.130.48 we seem to be encountering a bug when warranty checking HP assets. The example below shows an asset warranty that when checked manually has a start date of October 21 2016 but Lansweeper is reporting this as O...

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment using .bat for O365

Let me preface this post with 'I'm new to LANSweeper and software deployment in general' so please point me in the right direction if my route is off track.For this deployment, I have 2 questions-Why does my deployment timeout even after the install ...

joshmaline by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos