General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Copy from LanSweeper to Local Drive

I am trying to get LanSweeper to copy a file from the LanSweeper server to the local box I am trying to deploy an update on. I am trying to push Google Chrome update and doing the install from the LanSweeper box is not working well for our Overseas u...

ddarlage by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic group for specific software install

Hi Folks,I have created a dynamic group to include all machines that have a specific AV installed.if I look at the software list for a pc and a mac, I can see that "Trend Micro Security Agent" is listed for both PC and MAC under "Software".If I creat...

Huawei switch CX311 serial number

Hi at all,I discovered a CX311 Huawei switch, but the discovered serial number is not the "product serial number", it correspond to a physical serial number. The OID used by Lansweeper to discovery CX311 is 1.3.6.1.4.1.2011.2.271.2.I try to change th...

Incorrect Vmware designation

I have a VM guest with name AS1. It originally was hosted by asesx.Since then it has been moved to asdcc5 and it is running actively.AS1 is still in host asesx, but it is inactive.Problem: In the asset page of AS1, the Vmware still shows asesx as the...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized Software Report not displaying proper items.

Hello everyone.I think I might be missing something with the built-in unauthorized software report. Forgive me if I sound like a total newbie, LanSweeper is fairly new to me.The report is only listing software that is unrated/neutral. I have gone thr...

ScottA by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos