General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No data in the report: Closed Per Agent Summary

We have been testing the lansweeper helpdesk prior to our release. When reviewing the different charts available on the dashboard the Chart Closed per agent summary always has no results. We have closed several tickets and nothing appears.What is t...

Hide a ticket for just me

Is there a way to hide tickets for just my account on lansweeper? Ignore does that for all users and not just the user who selected ignore.Does anyone know of a hide for me but not everyone feature for helpdesk?

Deploy: MS Skype for Business 2016 Basic

Hello,I need to Deploy MS Skype for Business 2016 Basic.However, there is always the error message "Package timeout reached. Stopping deployment executable" I tried to distribute with the commands like:/quietInstaller: lyncentry_4417-1000_x86_de-de.e...

Adamietz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Importing Data from Text File

Hi Lansweeper Team,I wanted to inquire about importing data into Lansweeper from a text file to a custom field. Currently we are attempting to inventory our Chrome Extensions, and we currently have a method of collecting this data, then appending it...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 Connection Issues

Unable to make connection to Office 365 via the "Email Alerts" configuration page. I have everything configured as below:SMTP server -> smtp.office365.com (port 587)Security -> Explicit TLS/SSLServer Requires Authentication -> Checked and have vali...

AD OU Scanning

When computer objects in an OU are scanned, will a placeholder for the asset get added to the database if the asset does not have the appropriate ports open, and is not able to be pinged?

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledgebase requests a password

Every day, when I enter from my admin area in Knowledgebase menu, it asks for my email address and language.Why doesn't save it?How can I save it and never be bored again?

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos