General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning switch (HP Proserve)

Hello,I have problems to scan properly an HP Procurve J9028BWhen I login with a webbrowser then I only have to fill in the password.An username is not available.I want to make a SSH-credential, but the username is required.How can I scan the switch?W...

imago by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant edit Deployment

Endless loading spinner when trying to edit a Step in a Deployment package.Only seems to be happening with conditional steps!!

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Strange Characters

We are using Lansweeper v. 6.0.100.98. When a user submits a Help Desk ticket, everyone in the IT Department receives an email via Outlook. In the Outlook email generated by Lansweeper, there are several strange characters being displayed. The exampl...

sconnors by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IGEL UD ThinClients readout

When reading out Linux Devices (eg.: IGEL UD 2LX)My Asset Name is "Error: the requested application is not allowed." Who is the Asset Name read out on a Linux Device?There is a KB Article with a list of "applications"/commands used to gather Informat...

tgt by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IDRAC dates

hello!How can i make lansweeper read idrac (management card) when i say read it means to bring all information like logs about raid matrix, temperature from de server, all things that are thereNow I get only the mac of the idrac and what server is co...

Force cancel hung delpoyments

I'm aware you can't cancel a deployment from a previous thread. However, is there a way to clear them all out? to fill you in, I pushed a deployment to about 35 assets and they appear to have gotten hung up when running an installer from the package ...

jbaxter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos