General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scan after Reboot

Hello,Is it possible for LanSweeper to Scan Servers after they are rebooted instead of waiting for the next scan after X hours? Like if some server went down and came up, I would like LanSweeper to scan it automatically.Thanks,AG

InfraTeam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix Receiver 4.9

Does anyone have a silent installer for Citrix Receiver 4.9 that works for sure? I have tried using this command "/EnableCEIP=false /EnableTracing=false /silent ALLOW_CLIENTHOSTEDAPPSURL=1 ENABLE_KERBEROS=Yes /ALLOW_BIDIRCONTENTREDIRECTION=1 /includ...

Change Registry Key Setting?

I have PS script (that works locally) to change the registry key that enables/disables the windows firewall. I'm unable to get it to work via the installer and I'm not sure how to create custom actions yet (very new here).Am I making this harder than...

Last tried

Hello,we have had some scanning problems after major network changes. While trying to figure out causes, I started wondering what does last tried actually mean?For example I have one assetLast Seen: 21/09/2017 10:00:35Last tried: 08/01/2018 10:01:02S...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning switch (HP Proserve)

Hello,I have problems to scan properly an HP Procurve J9028BWhen I login with a webbrowser then I only have to fill in the password.An username is not available.I want to make a SSH-credential, but the username is required.How can I scan the switch?W...

imago by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos