General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

create but not edit reports

Hello,Does anybody knows if:Is it possible to have a user role where can create reports but not edit others reports?The user will be able to edit only his reports.Thank you

manos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall - Multiple Versions of Firefox

Hey Everyone, I am trying to remove multiple versions of Firefox from our environments. Before I recreate the wheel I wanted to see if there are any packages or tips I can borrow. Thanks

Dtyner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to customize user help desk tabs/dashboard

I've been hunting and tinkering for a few hours, but I can't seem to find an answer as to whether this is possible.I manage IT for a nonprofit, and would like a pretty 'minimal' help desk for end users once they log in to report or check on a ticket....

Lock input during deployment?

Hello,we have about 80 clients in our production facility which are running an application from a network share.In case we need to update this application, the process must be terminated on all machines.I have created a taskkill-package to so. Howeve...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable Internet access

Hello,I have installed the free version of Lansweeper and I need to know how to disable the access to Internet for Lansweeper.Is it only through firewall or there are specific ports?This is in order to avoid important data of the network to leak on i...

manos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper keeps crashing ... why ?

While deploying a package, after few minutes 2 events are logged (windows server 2008 R2 - 4GB RAM - 2 CPU) Faulting application name: Lansweeperservice.exe, version: 6.0.110.98, time stamp: 0x5a4374d3Faulting module name: ole32.dll, version: 6.1.76...

zizzulo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Custom Date range for a report

I'm having an issue trying to add a custom date range to the server patch report, have tried using custom tables and no luck it is a bit above my current skills and understanding of sqlheres the report being used any help greatly appreciatedSelect To...

dmorris by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meraki serial number and model number

After editing each Meraki access point and adding serial number and model number, all the edits disappeared on a rescan.Why would that happen?I tested again this morning by adding a serial number to an access point and watching it disappear on rescan...

drollfing by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos