General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firefox Quantam Compatibility

Firefox Quantam is set to release on Nov. 14 - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/quantum/The current plugin for running actions is not compatible - https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/11/firefoxplugin.htmlAre there plans for compatibility? I haven't fo...

tramsey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

API For deployment of packages

Hi there,Is there some option in which I can activate the package deployment from a 3rd party application?For example, we have a package which only runs a single batch command, which I want to deploy from a 3rd party application.Thanks and regards,Av...

Scanning is locking out scan user

Hello, my scan server lockout the user scan account everytime I perform a scan task. I was looking in the logs and in the tblscanhistory, but none of those gave me the device that is causing the lockout. is there a way to find out which device is cau...

Kartdona by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Satisfaction Email

We use the helpdesk app all day. It drives a large portion of our work. I'd like to be able to send an email to give users a chance to answer a customer service survey or provide some type of feedback.Is this type of functionality available? If no...

dailon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I delete a ticket manually

Hello, I have a ticket that when I close a person added to the ticket (external email address) keeps reopening due to an auto responding email addressHow can I manually delete the ticket?Thanks

danzehtek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warning: Latest Lspush version is 6.0.0.1

Hi,I think its just a minor bug, but when I check in an asset scan time tab, im seeing this message in red:Last Lspush Scan: 2015-08-27 10:00:05 - 6.0.0.2 - Warning: Latest Lspush version is 6.0.0.1Seems fine to me since the lspush client is the ne...

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos