General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanning Cisco APs

The devices are model 1600 Cisco Lightweight Access Points. They are controller-based, and (by default) have no user interface (ie, SSH, HTTP). The devices can be pinged. Here is the strange issue. we have ~250 APs, and only 35 are in Lansweeper...

kbuchanan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan schedule

Dear all ,Please I want to ask about the lanSweeper scan schedule :Its weekly ?Monthly ?yearly ?Thank you in advance

ysouii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not creating tickets (was working) (gmail)

/configuration/HelpdeskEmail/Email not creating tickets. The gmail account that was being used for this is no longer removing the messages from the gmail account either. This was working. Users would send email to support address, email would then cr...

jkot by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cisco WAPS not associating with Cisco Switchport

Hi All,I have Cisco 2960s switches feeding Cisco AIR-3502i Access points centrally controlled. Any reason why some of the Access points associate with the Switchport they are connected to and why some don't?

iboyd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uptime not updating

Hello - For some strange reason the uptime on our assets is not updating. Anyone else experiencing this?

gdudley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create new asset type

Does anybody know how to create a new asset type?I am interested in creating a new asset type called Windows Servers, and move all my servers into that group and out of the Windows assets section.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! multiple daily scans

Hi,Is it possible to set up multiple scans per day without using a client install on the remote machines? I want to set up regular scans on servers for disk space reporting, but I don't see any options for it. Hopefully I am not missing it.Preferabl...