General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to deploy a package

Hello,I am trying to deploy this package http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12405_Install-java-and-remove-old-java.aspx#post44842Is it possible for LanSweeper to detect who has Java installed, and run this for all the users who has java instal...

jtoma by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Include Asset Comments in Search?

I'm looking to include the text of the Comments section of an asset into the main search OR access a separate search function that is for the comments. It seems like the Comments area would be much more useful if they were indexed by the search. Am I...

nmjohns by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a help desk database dictionary?

This post has instructions on how to access the Lansweeper database dictionary, but when I click the link, it doesn't have ANY info on the help desk tables (htblticket, htblsla, htblticketstates, etc).Is there a database dictionary for help desk tabl...

Resolved! How is Number of Assets calculated

I'm just curious how is calculated the number of Assets regarding the Free License Limitation (100)I have a warning that I'm reaching the limit (97/100), but if I go in the report All Assets (or if I query tblAssets) I see 138 (only 2 Non-active)So,...

sandroriz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add assigned assets to user's helpdesk page

We have started assigning inventory to users in Lansweeper and would like to have user's review/verify the assignments using the held desk interface, something like My Assets - is this already available and I'm not seeing it?If it isn't there, is thi...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cisco Switch Port Mapping

Hello All - I installed lansweeper product yesterday to evaluate it and so far I love it! Could someone you tell me what I might need to do to allow switch port mapping for my cisco 2960 switch? I added it with snmp and it pulls successfully and I se...

gdudley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Report for number of apps installed on machines

I need a report that will list the number of apps installed on a machine. For example, if there are 10 Apps installed on machine x, then all I want to know is that there are 10 apps installed on machine x. I'm trying to target machines with the lea...

sunshine by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos