General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to bulk update a specific field?

We're using LS 6.0. I would like to remove the location lock we have enabled on about 100+ assets. I really don't want to go through one by one and remove it manually. We're using the non-SQL Server version. I tried creating a report and executing an...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan for self-running applications

Does Lansweeper have the ability to scan network computers (windows and linux) for self-running applications? Self-running applications are defined as software that does not register itself on the computer (i.e. on windows in the registry). Thanks!

rk3ll3yjr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanner not using SSH Certificate during scans

I have added the SSH certificate (4096 bit key) to the credential list and mapped them to my scans. I manually kicked off a scan and it threw the following error:"Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global (root)"I thought maybe I have to remo...

oagtexas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpdesk Out of Office Replies

When closing a ticket we have Lansweeper set to send out a message telling the user. The problem is if the user has their out of office enabled or an auto response it keeps opening the ticket as it replies to that message.Does anyone know a way aroun...

eandm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ReportBuilder goes blank

Hi, when I modify a report in ReportBuilder, if I add a new table screen goes to blank.See attachments.Can anybody help me?

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ticket Import

Hello. I have been trying out the new Help Desk system and it seems like it might work for us. We have been using ZenDesk for several years though and my main concern with switching is being able to take all of our tickets with us. I see that ther...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bump Rescan Priority?

If I have a remote device that I need to rescan immediately and a scheduled scan is already in progress, is there a way to "bump" that device to the top of the queue? If I catch it at the wrong time, sometimes the queue is several hundred deep.

Resolved! Getting the MAC Address back in the Summay Page

Hi all,In version 6, the Summary page for an Asset does not list the MAC Address anymore, now we need to drill down to Config->Network to see it. This is something our Helpdesk used a lot, so it's impacting their work...Is there a way we can add it, ...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos