General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App push

I downloaded the Install – Internet Explorer 11 and have only been able to get it to work once. I made a few modifications (close IE step). I do have the install files located in the correct location on the Lansweeper PC\Server. I got it to work on ...

BrianM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Explorer detection in overview software

Hi,We removed the Internet Explorer 8 feature from a few Win2008 servers using dism /disable-feature featurename:Internet-Explorer-Optional-amd64.Lansweeper however keeps reporting that IE8 is still installed on the servers.How does the detection of ...

SKNIJN2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Group overview not showing Quickbooks software

I need to keep track of the number of installs we have of Intuit Quickbooks so I added a dynamic group to the asset group overview. For some reason no matter what I do it just shows 0 installs, I set the filters as follows:State=ActiveSoftware Instal...

briancs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to scan Apple MacBookAir with USB-NIC

Hi there,i have a problem with Macbook Air and the non existant Ethernet-NIC.Lansweeper detects the Macbook as Network-devices and only scans/displays generic information on the device.Is there a Fix/Workaround for MacbookAir and similar devices that...

Fes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! E-Mail alerts schedule

Hello Everyone,I have a problem with the E-Mail alerts. I want the E-mail report for examble "New computer founds in the last 7 days" every Day at midnight. But the Lannsweeper reports me every 30 min. The report mailing schedule setting is every day...

Helios by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Not Working

I think deployment may be broken on my lansweeper server.I haven't really used it for a while but I turned off a schedule back in February for a software deployment and now I am trying to create a new one. When I click deploy from the asset page, or ...

mfry1379 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Assett Power detection

I have a mix of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 computers and noticed that on the summary page towards the bottom it shows you what state the device was in on a given hour - out of office hours the windows 7 computers show as blue/poweroff but the Windows ...

Puggy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper

Hello together,i´m working with Lansweeper for a short time and i need to know, how can i configure a software scan filter or how to exclude software from scanning?Sorry for my bad english.Best regards from Germany.Blazerman

Blazerman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos