General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanned product keys for AutoDesk

Hello All, I have been using the scanned product key feature and its great. I was wondering if there will be support for the newer AutoDesk product versions? I see the last serial number registry search is for 2014 versions. Any chance we can get 2...

msmillie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass delete or change relationship

We use relationships to correlate assets to departments (created as assets), now we need to move about 100 assets from one department to another (change the relationship) - is there a mass delete relationship option or a method to switch the relation...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass Add Docs

I purchased 30 SSD drives for computers. One went bad and I had to go get a copy of the invoice to send for warranty repair. I'd like to attach the invoice to the 30 devices as a mass change to the docs field. I don't see how I can do a mass chang...

murpmic by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! asset delete warning

Hello,Al our Service Desk members logon via SSO to lansweeper.They all have edit rights on assets. Can I create a warning via mail or a report where I can see, who deleted which item at a certain time?Thank you

tuc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Active - Non-active - Active again history tracking of assets

The History tab of an asset page shows when an asset was first seen, and adds the following statement to the history tab: First added computer at [DATE and TIME]Is the history also logged for the dates an asset went Non-active, and then Active again...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renaming connected monitors

Hello all,Finally getting around to adding asset tags and things into the database, and we are seeing an interesting thing. When the computer is scanned, the correct monitor is automatically created and linked to that asset. We would like to change...

AHummel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos