General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help Desk Screenshots?

Wondering if you are comfortable releasing some screenshot from the help desk? We are anxiously waiting for it, wondering if it's going to be able to replace our current one.Will it tie into LS inventory? Like attach a ticket to an asset and add a ...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSremote Shell Extension chrome crashes

Hi,I have a lansweeper action for LSREMOTE that passes no options So i am able to select and change the default options or manually type in the name/ip i need.Since the last update of lansweeper and the install of some new shell extension from the go...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving lansweeper to SQL Server

I want to move it to another system and I also want to upgrade it to an SQL server and get off of sql compact. I notice There is a SQL Compact to SQL server migration tool. Can I install any version of SQL or does it need to be specific version?

greyclear by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! License Management for Macs

Hi,we want to track the software licenses of Apple Devices, too.For instance, while i can search for "VMWARE Fusion" and get the Macs with it installed, it is absent from the "Add new Software" - Field under Software tracking.What am i doing wrong?

NoZart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Certain Printers Are not being detected as printers

We have older HP laserjet printers which are being detected without any issues.A new model HP Laserjet P1606DN is not being detected as a printer.Please see attachment on how it is detected. What can I do/change/look for to fix this and any related ...

sryan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Publisher

I have seen previous forum posts about this topic but they were dated a while back. Is there a way or will there be one in the pipeline to edit or configure Lansweeper for those ones that we know but it did not pick up?

Resolved! LSPush 6.0.0.2 - Black Screen on clients

Hello, after upgrading LSPush to 6.0.0.2 in addition to updating the tsSysConfig file to point to the appropriate version of lspush our clients (Windows 7+) are experiencing a black screen when attempting to log into their system. We have it configu...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSL Cert changed after latest update (5313)

After updating Lansweeper to latest release v. 5313, the SSL certificate is changed.I tried to give the command:netsh http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:443 appid={214124cd-d05b-4309-9af9-9caa44b2b74a} certhash=4c16e5ca3820df9d4a22136eb9882e90but I get ...

caravaggio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos