General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dynamic Asset Group - AND condition

Hello there!I am trying to create a new dynamic asset group, where i want to have an 'AND' condition in the query. So for example Software 1 installed AND Software 2 installed. Is this possible? When i do it now, i get the assets that meet at least 1...

koglerh by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! user picture updates

Has the location of the UserPictures changed in lansweeper? I was having trouble updating the image to have it appear lansweeper for a user when copying the file in manually. I always saw the old image in the browser.So , I used the Edit user and upl...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firewall question

I am looking to implement LS in my new employers environment and my manager asked a question I am unsure of the answer to.We have distributed offices, and if a firewall goes down in one of the branch offices, will I be able to see which devices are e...

Azkor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment fail Error. RPC Unavailable

Hello, I have some computer with deployment error. Each time I try do deploy I have this response   Here the Connectiontester               What can I do for resolve this error ? Thanks for help

Capture2B.PNG Capture2A.PNG
boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Distributed domain

Hi, I have a question for the Lansweeper team. I have recently moved to a new company and I am actively trying to convince them to implement Lansweeper. The company is very silo'd with a lot of branch offices that are not part of a central domain. I ...

Azkor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scanning a certain server failed

Hi,we use a central lansweeper server 5.2.0.33 with a sql-server 2014 database. the scanning-process works fine, but we're facing a few problems with some of our assets.for exmaple: we have a server that is not able to be scanned => "access denied"if...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loopback interface IP as displayed IP

I have a number of switches (and a handful of other devices) that show up in LANSweeper with an IP address associated with an Interface other than the Loopback. My network teams use the loopback as a "designated" primary IP in other records that the...

Resolved! Group policy update and System restore point creation

Due to having some machines with their win7 system restore forced off, i'd like to be able to now get them to update their policy and kick in a system restore point creation just once for good measure.It seems, if you have it forced OFF via domain gr...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos