General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deployment Error - Initialization Failed

I have started getting the following error when deploying software:Initialization Failed! Task Registering Error. The system cannot find the path specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070003) Credential: (Domain\Administrator). ShareCredential: (Se...

Resolved! Computer Uptime increasing

We have a few computers that are showing the uptime to be very high. However, the last seen date is long ago. The computer is no longer online but it still has an increasing uptime. Is this a bug or do I not have something configured correctly? Th...

jdaniel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Comments Column Problem

Hello,I've noticed lately that the Comments section of all of my assets have this same issue. The Comment column is very narrow. It looks like it narrows to the longest single word making the column narrow and tall. I'll try to attach a screenshot.Is...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Comments Tab

The Comment field from the comments tab of an asset is narrow (something like 10 characters) making it difficult to read the actual comment. I can't dynamically adjust the size nor can I find a setting anywhere to adjust it. Don't recall this being...

gderrick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Computer scan : access denied with admin account on Samba

Hi,I have a server which is a member of a domain emulated by Samba v4. I set credentials with a domain administrator, but scan does not work at all : I still get following message :"Access Denied domainaccount (domain\domainaccount)"This domain acc...

couak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant connect to lansweeper website....

after turning off "anonymous authentication" on iis, when i try to logon to the lansweeper, it wont let me,just gives me this error 401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.can you advise on how to reset this?thanks.running ser...

Resolved! fibre patch panel

We are upgrading our current fiber backbone and will be getting new fiber patch panels. Currently, we are using ST interface at the panel.Would SC be preferred, or are there other more "modern" solutions?

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Apple scanning account *have* to be admin?

I am using a trial version of 5222. I have an iMac on my test network, and I created a standard (i.e., non-admin) user "Lansweeper" on that iMac. I then scanned that iMac with Lansweeper and got lots of information - serial number, OS, installed so...