General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! NrProcessors - Incorrect

Some of the assets showing up in Lansweeper are showing as having 4 processors when they only have 2.Looking at the hardware / processor details of the asset, it is listing each processor twice. There is a CPUID field which increments for each entry ...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell Warranty scan errors

Hi all,It seems that some time during the last 10 days or so, Dell Warranty lookups stopped working (for me, at least), the latest sucessfull scan I have is from 16th of February.I've run a report for Warranty Checks that was posted on another thread...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QR Codes in iOS and Safari

I can't tell if this problem is just affecting me or not. Basically, I have printed out QR codes for our wireless access points so I can quickly scan one to figure out info about it. I recently switched from Android to iOS. I had no problems scann...

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run asset action on more than one

I added a console exe called DelProf2 to wipe profiles. I would like to be able to run this on more than one computer at a time. I don't see an option to add it to the asset page so I can check all the computers I want to run it on.Is there a way?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move procedure missing something in new version

I am moving my web/app portion of lansweeper to a new server and keeping the same back end database. The move procedure http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/17/move-lansweeper-to-different-server.htmlstep 11 has a flaw now that the database has a few new ta...

chada by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! License report really slow

HiWe have about 10000 items in lansweeper and we are using dedicated sql server (not express) for lansweeper, but license report takes about 10min to load (Select Licenses tab -> Click License report button). In license report there is 73 items.Is th...

toomasy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible to scan SQL inventory?

Hey everyone. I'm new to Lansweeper and I'm trying to evaluate the Premium version, which advertises SQL server and database inventory. Does this mean that I can use Lansweeper to view information such as database names, tables, size of tables, etc.?...

michaelh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos