General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deploy click to run technologies

Hello,I am trying to configure a deployment to cover our multiple "Office 365 Click to Run technologies". I thought this would be simple since we already have our multiple installs configured and when we go to install, we just run a batch script tha...

keys_it by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

using LANsweeper to install office365 ProPlus

We just purchased Lansweeper and would like to leverage it to uninstall Microsoft Office using the Easy Fix Tool (o15-ctrremove.diagcab) Then after that has ran on the remote computer, we would like to install our Office 365 ProPlus 32bit installer (...

Report with Ticket custom fields

Hello everyone, I am working on a help desk report. I have created a Ticket Custom field under Helpdesk settings - Ticket Content - Ticket Custom fields. The Name (label) is "Confidential", the Type is "Yes/No" box with Used "Yes".I would like for a ...

Null by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query SQL Server Version?

OK, So, for MS Licensing True up, I need to get the different versions of SQL installed on my estate. I get the years, but not the subversions (e.g. express, standard, developer, enterprise)..This thread asked the question before: https://www.lanswee...

Argon0 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teamviewer Version Search

Hello all,I am a bit new to lansweeper and I am trying to build a report that can search for all of the current Teamviewer versions.Can someone please guide me in the right direction? perhaps the script was already built?Thanks in advance.

Request assit w/ report

Hello - I am needing some assistance with adding information to a report. Assets: All columns from the Assets menuI need to add the message field and am unable to locate it. Message field ie; Offline of Firewalled, Access Denied and so on..Is t...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Convert Registry Patch to Installer

Hello, I need some help with converting a registry patch into an installer. Here is the patch:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ALLOW_USER32_EXCEPTIO...

mfrick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos