General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Add Licenses not found in Lansweeper

So my purchase order/inventory guy was trying store all his previous orders in Lansweeper and he ran into this issue. Basically he was trying to store our license info for Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate, and some other older stuff but he could not....

Robert1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding/Editing Tabs and Widgets

Customizing Lansweeper site, I have made some changes to the server tab (adding widgets and changing the name of the tab) but it seems only I can see these changes, non of my colleagues that login can see these updates/changes. How do I make changes ...

Mark by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant see Asset options

Some users cant see Asset options on lansweeper console page (new asset; edit asset; rescan asset and wake on Lan).Is any way to enable this view?

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extremely long scan times for Serial Numbers

Hi there,I've identified a problem whereby it can take an extremely long time to scan in the SerialNumber of a device. This is accompanied by a large amount of data being send FROM lansweeper scan server to the target. For example, an 800 second scan...

zailleh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Expired key - Urgent renewal

Hi,I'm replacing the person responsable for lansweeper and we have a problem. We have a premium license but the email for the key renewal was received almost two months ago and no procedure for payement was made by the resource since then.My question...

Resolved! Acer Monitor Serial Numbers

HiI apologize if this has been answered already but I searched the forums and did not see it anywhere but is it possible for Lansweeper to show the entire serial number for monitors? We use a lot of Acer brand monitors here and they always have a 22 ...

Neil43 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power Failure Notice

Is there anyway to set LanSweeper to send a E-mail notice in case of any of the Server Assets had a Power Failure and is in a Powered Down State?

Yuki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos