General Discussions

Find answers and share advice on technical issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Extended Virtual Question & Answer Event

Hello Lansweeper Community,To those who attended the Open Office Hours, we would like to thank you for your participation. Furthermore, we are thrilled to announce that we have an Open Office Hours Extended Question and Answer Event at our Community ...

su_1989 by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP address selection for Multi homed machines

I have a server that has 2 network cards and thus 2 IPs.When lansweeper picks the IP to show , it picks the wrong one and thus the IP LOCATION in lansweeper ends up not going where I want (ie Undefined)Is there any way to fix this?

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Ignoring Some VOIP Phones

We have two facilities that are are on separate subnets. The local subnet (172.16.x.x) is where the LanSweeper server is location. The remote subnet (172.18.x.x) is connected to the local subnet via Charter Fiber Ethernet service.We have VOIP desktop...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclude assests

I'm stuck in a loop.Currently, my scans are listing my VOIP phones which I want to exclude. However, when scanned, they come back as 'webservers.' I don't want to exclude the 'webserver' category because I want our webserver scanned. If I change t...

revcall by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Web Interface (Small Screen)

Can we get a mobile web interface for smaller screen devices (<7")? While it is beneficial to have the interface (mostly) working on a tablet, having some basic level of access on a small screen mobile device (eg iphone/android/winphone/BB) would be ...

dkramer by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! tuner cartridge page printed report

hi everyone,i am a licences user of lansweeper network management,i want to export report from the lansweeper that gives me the number of pages that the toner cartridge print from each printer on my network or connected to a PC?any ideas?best regards

Fahd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full Software Report

I am looking for a report to scan all the software installed on a computer except for the built in Microsoft junk like silverlight, c++, etc...

btudisca by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos