General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Software license compliance report slow to load

We added around 36 software in Software License Tracking. We found it was very slow to load Software license compliance homepage and IISexpress.exe process spiked at 99%. We added an additional vCPU to the VM server and it seemed resolved the CPU spi...

Resolved! List of Devices matching list of MAC addresses

I need to develop a query that lists all assets from a list of selected manufacturers. This must be performed by matching the MAC address of the devices in my inventory against a pre-defined list. Any help would be appreciated.

atkinsjd by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Folder Permissions

Why does this folder have explicit EVERYONE group with Full Control added to it?D:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\running lansweeper version: 5 v.5069

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Displaying non-active machines in software reports

HiI understand that non-active machines are not shown in reports by default. Is there a way of displaying both active and non active machines so they are included within all reports, including the Software License Compliance?

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software/OS License Tracking

My license tracking module seems to be broken, and I was wondering if there was a way to clear the collected data, without clearing the information (bought count, price, etc) I've put in myself. It just isn't counting the licenses correctly. Point in...

msmith1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple AD with NETBIOS name "AD"

We have just moved our student computers to another AD that conflicts with "our" own AD used for employees. the dns names are different but the netbios names are both "AD".This seem to confuse Lansweeper since the credential feature locks on the shor...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning linux assets

Hi, We have our workstations with dual boot and different IP, Windows-Ubuntu, now we have in Lansweeper database Windows operative systems and we try to enter Ubuntu operative systems in Lansweeper database.I boot two computers on Ubuntu.I run devi...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating custom fields via odbc

Hello,So here is our situation:We are using MS SQL 2012 for the server for lansweeper. I have the ability to use EITHER MS Access 2010 or 2013. adp files are no longer supported for SQL 2012. Objective: Combine tbl_assets + tbl_assetcustom onto the s...

MustQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos