General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Scanning target not scanning report assets

After update to 10.2.1.0, LanSweeper is not scanning all assets in a report at scheduled time. I have rebuilt the scanning target, tried disabling/reenabling, but still not scanning assets at scheduled time. Is there anything else to try?

zinger3031 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Version 10.2.0.0

The search bar to the far right of the GUI should be moved back to the left or the drop down information should be justified to the left. Now when I search for a user all of the information that drops down is cut off by the interface. Please fix or s...

Resolved! Report without duplicates any help

Any help, I am trying to remove all duplicate id and the row itself  with Asset Discovery ,not much success, any info will be much appreciated        Select top 10000   tblAssets.AssetID,   tblAssetCustom.Serialnumber,   tblAssets.AssetName,   tblAs...

TJ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cisco WLC, AP's and OIDs

So, i noticed our AP's just show as a "network device" and decided we need to clean this up. after adding the MIBs i got the OIDs scanned however the AP's don't populate. after looking at this closer i noticed that the OIDs are different for each AP ...

dschumm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SLA Pause

Hi,Is there an option to pause SLA with certain Ticket state ?I mean we need to call outside service to fix something up, and then we'd like to put state "on hold" and we'd like to pause SLA until problem is resolved by outside service.I know we can ...

WI by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delete old user profiles

This action can be used to delete old user profiles from a remote computer.This example deletes all user profiles not used in the last 180 days.The tool can be downloaded from the Microsoft website:http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx...

Michael_V by Champion Sweeper III
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos