General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exclude Personal Assets

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to exclude an asset or a particular SN/model/manufacturer? Indeed I have more and more phones and personal screens of users that are integrated on Lansweeper which distorts my inventory and generates work...

Azure MFA for Cloud site

I synchronized our cloud site, SSO, and configured Azure conditional access to leverage Azure MFA for push based multifactor. It seems as though you are forced to have TOTP enabled for MFA if you leverage SSO. This means you login, approve the Azure ...

grimstar by Champion Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco ASA H/A Pair Management

Has anyone come up with a practical way to manage Cisco high availability pairs in Lansweeper?The issue is that the active and standby units share a MAC address in support of transparent failover. Lansweeper uses the MAC address as the unique key, s...

Any reports / Guides for sysmon / Lateral movement ?

MorningIm looking to use lansweeper for alarms / reporting of lateral movement.Any one got anything on lansweeper reports for privilege escalation (ie event ID's 4672 and 4648)File monitoringor anything reporting on sysmon events?these events im tryi...

Credential preference

We has some Linux servers that have both SNMP enabled for our network and service monitoring software but also SSH for management. When it was just SSH, it got more information than with SNMP. Putting SNMP on these also has taken them out of the list...

amyers37 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude bitlocker recovery key scanning

Does anyone know if it's possible to exclude bitlocker key scanning from AD in Lansweeper? Not sure if you'd have to run a SQL script to remove this from the relevant table in the database or can it be done within Lansweeper itself?

j_gateley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Since 9.3.10.7 (High CPU, Memory and Scanning issue)

Anybody else gets some issue with new version 9.3.10.7 ?Scanning not work anymore, computer stay stuck in the Windows computer scanning. CPU always nears 80-90 % and Memory to 10 Gb. Database has been optimized from 19 Gb to 4.4 Gb after reducing ev...

JFK_WEB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos