General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot remove Lansweeper news widget from dashboard

Hi,I understand that by design the default widgets provided with the application cannot be modified. That's fine with me, however I fail to understand why I cannot remove the "Lansweeper news" widget from the dashboard. We are using Lansweeper also o...

techreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change settings

I'm sure there's something I'm missing.Whenever I go to a settings page like "Website Settings", if I uncheck a box, there's no way to save the settings. If I refresh the page the box is still checked. My user has Administrator access.

Two Factor Authentication

The new company is requiring also the software used by the company to have Two Factor Authentication.Do I need to replace this program with something else that does have Two Factor Authentication?

cs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software list in double

Hello everybody,I have a question, hope you have an answer.When I filter my software, I have the same software with same version in two differents lines.Is that because one line is for 32 bits and the other one for 64 bits ?In this example with Chrom...

Deploying Office installation

*The three files are copied to the local machine with another command and it works perfectly*The files has been copied to the local computer. One executable, one XML file, and one CMD file that runs the following line.Setup.exe /configure C:\Users\Pu...

Comodo Antivirus entry

Some windows devices show they have Comodo Antivirus installed, when they do not.It only show in the Device Summary tab, not in Software nor in Services.Why?

Homdax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Wrong Domain Name

The domain used on our lansweeper set up doesn't match our actual domain name. This is causing scanning issues because we aren't able to successfully use global credentials on workstations.The following example has been changed for security purposes:...