General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to scan non-domain Windows 10 Pro devices

Running Lansweeper v8.4.010.8 from a server joined to our domain. Everything works as should. We have added several Windows 10 Pro PC's to our network, but they are NOT joined to the domain. In addition, the local firewalls are turned off. They u...

Mail in ignore

Hello,We are sending an automatich email whit microsoft flow from office 365 this mail wil be send when a new item of a sharepoint list is created. This mail is send from a shared mailbox which happend to be the same as the mailbox we use for lanseep...

dop by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic Asset Group - Filter by Build Number?

I can search by Windows build number on the asset page and write reports to find certain build numbers, but I can't seem to find a way to filter a dynamic asset group by Windows 10+ build numbers. I can filter by service pack numbers for older windo...

Deployment FAIL

Hello Everyone.LS server is 2008 R2Version of LS 9.0.30.1Priveleged Admin User nsd\LansweepI have some problem when i try deploy.1) When my registry key RequireIntegrityActivationAuthenticationLevel is 0 - i have error:Preliminary checks failed. Tas...

Finger by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you capture ports used by applications

So they're closing all the ports down apart from the ones like sql and a few applications they know are critical, just wondering under applications if there's a way to record the ports which are used by those applications, I've asked controlup they d...

hirogen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Troubleshooting resources?

I'm a new user struggling with some basics. I'm scanning a site as a POC for a larger implementation and only one of the assets, the VM I'm running the scan with is reporting the OS. I do get a selection of other data, so it's not a total loss but OS...

hv_rlw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos