General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

How do I create a new ticket using the API?

I have followed all the documentation and spent several days trying to create a new ticket. When I add just the standard keys to the url, it works fine. But if I add even 1 single custom field, I get this response:{"Files":null,"Success":false,"Mess...

sqlServerId is changing

Hello!I'm doing an integration between the Servicenow and Lansweeper, and I noticed that my sqlServerId (table tblsqlServers) is changing, and that's impacting on the relationship between our assets, databases, etc.So, I don't know exactly how I can ...

bzll by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

iFrame broken in LS 9

We just upgraded to v 9 of LS and now the content that did work in an Iframe no longer work. "The content cannot be displayed in a frame" Can this be addressed?

LRHK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for disk encryption, missing results

Hi, AllI have been banging my head against the wall on this, if I remove the McAfee tblRegistry, I get the expected 36 assest, however, I only get 29 assets with the table in there.is there a way to have the report include the missing systems?I added...

miek_g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set Up the scan for Domain Controllers (not AD !!)

Hello I´m glad to be here and I directly have my first question.In the past in the company, I´m working for, the user for the scanning was a domain admin.When I arrived, I started to "clean up" and I switched this.Therefore I followed the Windows dom...

GeorgB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

In a trial. What should I do?

Hi guys, I am trialing the on-prem version as we speak. I’m keen to know, if I were to purchase a license, am I immediately capable of connecting the software to the cloud platform? It does not look like my trial has the capability. I reached out to ...

mjw-BTWM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpdesk Tabs on Users Page

We just upgraded from 8.0 to 8.4 and we used to be able to see a helpdesk tab on a user we searched and see all of the tickets they opened. Once we upgraded the tab disappeared? Is this a setting or a change.