General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Lansweeper not creating tickets

So we just switched to O365 I configured the incoming email to use the O365 setup but lansweeper is no longer processing the emails and creating tickets unless I restart the lansweeperservice. I am also having a problem with Lansweeper notifying us o...

Modify root cause list

Hello,I am trying to create a more useful root cause list as the current list appears stale. Where would I go to make these changes?Thanks,Arno

abutter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate tickets without copying attached documents?

I routinely "Duplicate" tickets and some have documents attached to the old ticket. The new duplicated ticket brings the old documents into the new ticket.How do I prevent this from happening or at least remove them once their attached to the new tic...

rader by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Cloud

Hi All, Have just setup Lansweeper Cloud. Is there a requirement for Inbound firewall changes etc from the Cloud Console to the On-Prem Server? Both our scanning servers are in the Internal network, if that is the case do we need the scanning servers...

dkirin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

scanning network devices

we have AD auth set up for our network switches. LS is scanning them with a read only AD account , and getting this error - %% Unrecognized command: "cat /etc/*release"It seems the account has access as we get port info and info on what is attached t...

Switch Dell S4128 Scan error

Hi all,after scan I got the following error on a Dell switch S4128"Syntax error on line stdin:1 "cat /etc/*release": Unknown command."SSH Credential are OK and are the same used to access Dell N series switches. Does anyone else have the same message...

MatteoR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Patch Tuesday report showing wrong results

I ran the patch tuesday report (september) against my updated servers, and a big chunk of them shows kbKB5005573 as not installed.The update IS installed on the servers, and the machines were scanned 3 days after the update was installed.

NoZart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

"Unknown" exclusion does not exclude Unknown assets

Lansweeper Version: 8.0.130.37The install is less than two months old. Since the beginning we have had "Unknown" assets excluded.[Scanning Targets / Exclusions]"Asset Type","Unknown","These assets return too little data."However, every day I have to ...

ldockery by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos