General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Key agent email

We recently changed the key helpdesk agent. The previous key agent received an email any time a ticket was created to ensure nothing got missed. Somehow that is no longer working, the new key agent is not receiving those emails. He receives all othe...

lfuher by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom scanning registry

We have a registry key with more than one value I want to scan. The scan seems to only return the first value found. Is this a bug or just not supported?

JimLawson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AWS scanning appears to only cover 1 account

From the way the scanning target gets set up, it appears that only 1 instance of each region will be scanned, due to it using the first credentials it finds that will work. Azure, on the other hand, can have multiple subscriptions added, allowing sca...

lmf by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning AWS servers in multiple accounts

I have multiple AWS accounts and want to scan and consolidate asset data to the virtual systems in AWS. I do not seem to be able to make it work even though I have entered credentials for each account.

mgroover by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best practices, advice and tips for large IP scans?

I'm in a situation where I am using a single scan server Lansweeper instance and have a requirement to scan large IP spaces for assets (post-merger ITAM project for old lab spaces and associated). An example would be an undocumented /12 network that ...

Iwaschkin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent 8.3.100 Testing Signup

Hi all, We’ve been working hard on implementing some of the recent scanning fixes into our scanning agent LsAgent. To check if we’ve got everything right, we’re looking for people to try out this new version on some devices. What does this new versio...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos