General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best practices, advice and tips for large IP scans?

I'm in a situation where I am using a single scan server Lansweeper instance and have a requirement to scan large IP spaces for assets (post-merger ITAM project for old lab spaces and associated). An example would be an undocumented /12 network that ...

Iwaschkin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent 8.3.100 Testing Signup

Hi all, We’ve been working hard on implementing some of the recent scanning fixes into our scanning agent LsAgent. To check if we’ve got everything right, we’re looking for people to try out this new version on some devices. What does this new versio...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

scanning intune

Hello, Yesterday I followed the steps to be able to scan Intune.This morning I checked my phone in Lansweeper and there was a Intune tab.I could see al the data, imei and IntuneID for example.When I came back later, the Intune tab was gone from my ph...

efriggen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MFA integration

Does the cloud platform currently support MFA/Two Factor authentication (either built-in or third-party such as DUO)? If not, is it on the road map with a tentative release date? We would love to use the cloud platform but MFA is a requirement for ex...

pmbAtVU by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos