General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to enable HTTPS in ver 6.0.150.60

Afternoon All,I'm using ver 6.0.150.60 of Lansweeper without any issues, we have the Premium-Unlimited Assets licence.I need to secure access and enable HTTPS but there doesn't appear to be a setting for this. Does anyone know how to enable?Thanks in...

Asset History PC - wrong entries

Hy i hope someone can help me.we have some Assets (PC) with wrong Entries.An installation and deinstallation is constantly displayedI must be the lsagent. The Scheduler is set to 6 Hours as shown in the history. We stopped the LSAgent 5-6 month ago t...

BastiOn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper WAN Deployment

Hello everybody,We have been using Lansweeper in our company for almost 3 years now, completely internally. Now I have considered installing a second server that is in the DMZ so that software can be distributed via WAN. Is that possible? Are there i...

Ikkarus13 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Onboarding and offboarding CC

So, when our users are on and off boarded, we use a template and a radio button and click this radio button to say you have done this, what I would like, is when On or off boarding is chosen, the ticket automatically selects the HR dept as a CC for t...

Tholmes by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HP Warranty scan - broken for some products

Hello Folks,Looks like scanning HP warranty on some devices is broken when we're scanning against the HPE database.See this:Parsing error: Cannot parse 'https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/find?lang=us&rows%5B0%5D.item.countryCode=US&rows%5B0%5D.i...

Moopere by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 31 replies
  • 1 kudos