General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

User to Devices Report

With the newest version of Lansweeper being able to sync with Intune and it's cloud devices, I notice that if you click a user in Lansweeper it still only populates the Windows computers they are logged into. Now if I search that user specifically, t...

jakehc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsagent - name host

hi... i have 20 servers with the same host name. it 's possible modify host agest to rename asset? if i rename server in lansweeper if restart scanagent create new asset. tks

sixmini by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP with servers

Hi team!It looks like SNMP credentials are not considered by Lansweeper when it comes to retrieve server's data. Only windows, Linux and global credentials.I've created a scanning target and mapped it to a SNMP credential, the one I'm using for solar...

API Released

Using the GraphQL framework of the platform, and an endpoint that allows standard queries of all entities and fields of the Lansweeper data, but also the team have built a bulk export function where you can compact and export your entire Lansweeper d...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SCAN PRIORITY

While scanning targets using multiple credential.Which credential will be used the first? The upper or the one that is down?

Resolved! Lansweeper Server Services - Running as what User acount ??

I'm still and because searching solution for https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst20063_Lansweeper-Deployment---empty-log---not-deploying.aspx#post64475Maybe I'm now on right path(will write whole debug steps if I find the solutions)Before I ...

miharix by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos