→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Patch Tuesday dynamic report test

Hi, I’ve been working on improving the Patch Tuesday reports we send out every month. Every so often (including this month) Microsoft released out-of-band updates. Since the report is historically created shortly after patch Tuesday, these out-of-ban...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

ticket description in email

When opening a ticket, an email is generated in which only the ticket number is indicated. Is it possible to insert the entire body of the ticket in the email?

error query path tuesday march

Buenas!! Necesito de su ayuda ya que al momento de ingresar la query del patch tuesday march me sale el siguiente mensaje:lansweeper there was an error parsing the query. [ token line number = 1,token line offset = 8433,token in error = right ]Saludo...

Seba_O_O by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set Custom Fields Conditionally?

Is it possible to automatically set the value of a custom field based on properties of an asset? For example, I have a dropdown custom field I created with multiple possible values. I manually set the assets I needed to, but going forward would lik...

mgeertz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change user on ticket automatically

Is it possible to change a user on a ticket automatically? For new users we get an automated email from our HR system software. This generates a ticket and uses that email as the user that submitted the ticket. I would like those tickets to have o...

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Updates to OS Version Not Reported

I am seeing a misreporting between some of my machines and the information in Lansweeper. I pushed out Win10 Upgrades last month, and some machines are not updating the OS version in Lansweeper. In the same report, I can tell some machines are refl...

KMCAKU by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 1909 to 2009 Upgrade

I am trying to deploy the upgrade from Windows 10 1909 to 2009 using Lansweeper but it keeps failing.If I use the System Account the result I get is:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (xxxxxxx). ShareCredential: ...

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos