General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning - computer manufacturer shows as VPN though

Hello,On initial scanning/discovery and since we have so many users at home on our VPN, the computer manufacturer is being reported as our VPN (Sonicwall). Not sure why it's not fully querying the actual computer device, but seems to pull based on wh...

bmerri19 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lastlogon / lastlogondate

this is an old question that revolves around 3 fields tracking logon times. I know lansweeper queries LastLogon from AD, but what is it looking at in AD: Lastlogon / lastlogondate / Lastlogontimestamp? what are you guys using to report on account a...

ebujan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP and not in English

If the SNMP contains labels that are not in English, the status is displayed incorrectly:167:1.3.6.1.2.1.43.11.1.1.6.1.1: Toner Cartridge, PN Genuine Xerox(R) Toner;SN80575101640700001.3.6.1.2.1.43.11.1.1.6.1.6: Drum Cartridge, PN 113R00779;SN809A5F1...

TimAlex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open Shares Report Including NTFS Permissions?

Is there a report I can run on LanSweeper to display all the FileShares on the network along with their NTFS permissions? I wish to identify any/all Open Shares on the network.I came across an older post which seemed to look for a similar report but ...

HLD & LLD Design for Lansweeper

Hi Team,I need to design flow about the HLD & LLD process workflow of Lansweeper. I am not sure if it is available in other sites. Kindly can anyone help me with the same please.Regards,Milind

mili_sms by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autodesk Product Remote Deployment

Good morning,I am trying to prepare for a huge software upgrade this weekend in my practice and wanted to remote install the various Autodesk software. I have followed the Autodesk instructions to prepare a deployment version and created a package. H...

Upgrade to version 8 fails

Hi all,Been using Lansweeper for about 2 years now. We've always tried to keep our server up to date. Don't recall ever having an issue with the upgrades in version 7. However now that version 8 is out, nothing but problems.I've been down since 4/30/...

Brian_B by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schannel Event 36887 on Lansweeper Server

Hi Team,We have observed Lansweeper server flooded with Event ID 36887 'A fatal alert was received from the remote endpoint. The TLS protocol defined fatal alert code is 46.'Can you please suggest.

MDahitule by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos