General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scan for Windows Tasks with LsAgent or WMI?

I know this has been asked before but it's been a few years.Is there any way for LanSweeper to scan to see what tasks (or for a particular task) is on a Windows 10 workstation?I know a WMI request will work as PDQ Inventory can do it with a WMI reque...

Software License Compliance Downgrade Rights

Looking to see if there is a away to account for downgrade rights within the LanSweeper software compliance report. For example, via Microsoft Volume Licensing if we have purchased 100 Office Standard 2016 licenses we could installed 50 at Office 201...

dwclarknu by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scan specific Information Event from Eventviewer

Hello, is it possible to scan just one specific Folder or Event from Eventviewer?More precisely I just want to additionally scan information events from EventViwer/Applications and Services Logs/Microsoft/Windows/TaskScheduler.Due to my reserach I on...

Adding HTML to ticker using API

Recently we updated the landsweeper version to the lastest version and before i was able to format the description of the a ticket using HTML on my Description field using the API. Now is giving me 404 error if i add an html tag to any parameter anyb...

Duplicate Asset 1 Mac address, 1 domain\computer\1

Another duplicate asset question...I have one virtual machine that started showing up twice under assets. I've tried deleting both several times and both keep showing up. 1 chooses the MAC address for whatever weird reason in the AssetUnique field ...

skilley80 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos