General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! Active Directory scan returns all users not my users

I have the same setup for AD computers, and AD userscanning targetsou=123,ou=ABC,dc=Company123,dc=net (123_ABC)It works for computers. I only get assets where ou=123Users I am getting all the users in ABC not 123Ou123 is a subfolder of ABCAny idea w...

Email Notifications for AD Users

After a ticket is submitted via the HelpDesk console and an agent has responded, is there a setting or option to have an email notification sent to that specific AD user notifying them of the response to their ticket? We have numerous users whose pri...

Vrogers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How EXACTLY Does LS Count Assets?

I received a notification that my scanning license asset limit is currently at 95%. So I am beginning the daunting task of trying to find where assets are being counted, if there are any duplicates, whether I can exclude them, etc.How does LS ACTUAL...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper support levels

Hi, based on support inquiry, I received this support level descripton by email:"Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 12.00 | 13.00 - 20.00 CET and Friday 08.30 - 12.00 | 13.00 - 17.00 CET.Our technical support is exclusively over email which also makes it eas...

aldo22 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happened to the Drivers?

Hey there!I may be late to the party but for about 6 months lansweeper doesn't show driverversions anymore.Or rather:for example: the intel gfx driver won't show up the in the software inventory anymore.we haven't changed anything regarding scanning ...

Uptime not scanned

Uptime on computers are not updated when scanned.Lansweeper version: v. 7.2.107.4Uptime scanning have been enabled in "Scanned Item Interval"This behavior have been seen over the last 5-6 months.ThanksKent

KentK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos