General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Moving Lansweeper Database

Is it possible to move the Lansweeper v. 7.2.105.2 Database from Full version of MS SQL 2008 R2 to MS SQL 2017 Express? We are needing to get rid of the 2008 server it is currently on and I am looking at our options. Thanks!

ghough by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of last changes

Hi.I wonder what criterias must there be to display old resp. new value in the report for last changes on assets?Most of the rows in the report has no values at all for those columns in the report.

Svante by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replying to help desk tickets via email

Hi,When replying to an auto email from the help desk, it isn't adding the reply to the ticket notes. I've made sure I'm inserting the response above the text "### Everything above this line is added to your ticket ###". Is this defaulted to be worki...

vidwhal by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hyper-V guests dissapeared and reappeared

GreetingsI was wondering about few things bout Lansweeper.We have a Hyper-V cluster at work and I'd like to know how does Lansweeper relate hyper-v guests to host ? What protocol or tool he uses to detect it ?And how does he know which machine is phy...

Kajetan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DB cleanup script

https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/clearing-tables-to-free-up-space-and-improve-performance/Can the above be automated if using the old SQL express back-end?

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing MS KB with Deploy

I am attempting to mitigate some security issues on several remote machines by installing MS KB.Is it possible to install these with the deployment tool in LanSweeper?

Lannes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ticket Info Meter incorrect

This is not a huge deal, just annoying. Our Ticket info meter shows 2 tickets; 1 assigned and 1 open. However, there is only one ticket open currently. What database do I need to tweak to get the total to show correctly?

pfalls by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos