General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Report on Foreshadow Vulnerable Servers

Hi,This post helps create a report that discovers PCs that are vulnerable to Foreshadow.https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst16439_Intel-Foreshadow-Vulnerability.aspx#post55263Can someone help me modify the SQL statement so that Linux and Windo...

Scanning for Drobo Elite Disk Storage Device

We have a Drobo Elite Disk Storage Device (12 TB). It is connected to several servers using the iSCSI protocol. This means that the Drobo mounts to the servers as a local drive(s) so when Lan Sweeper (LS) scans the server all it sees is a local drive...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encryptable Volumes - Protection Status

Background: We are pushing to encrypt all our computers with bitlocker and I created a report to check for machines that have volumes which are not encrypted.My problem is that some volumes are encrypted but Lansweeper lists their protection status a...

Jelly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cleanup Operations on Non-Active Devices

Are cleanup operations only performed on Active status devices? What if you mark an item as "Stock" for example so that you know you have one in the back. That particular device obviously won't be connecting to the network to check in possibly for qu...

Some Question

Hello Team,from my company, we are checking if Lansweeper can help us in some needs that we have to manage our hardware and Software asset (include license).Are there any API to take information from Lansweeper?License Compliance area, are working wi...

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos