General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Notifications On Public Replies

Good Morning Everyone!Quick question: In our current configuration, whenever a ticket is updated (regardless of who it's assigned to) everyone on the team receives an email notification of the update. I was poking around i the email templates, but I ...

Kyle95623 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing Tickets

I am thinking of switching to Lansweeper. Web Help Desk, which I am using now, has an auto quick ticket function that basically closes out tickets quickly. Does anyone one know if Lansweeper has something like that? Thanks in advance!

BrianMo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Foreshadow Vulnerable Servers

Hi,This post helps create a report that discovers PCs that are vulnerable to Foreshadow.https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst16439_Intel-Foreshadow-Vulnerability.aspx#post55263Can someone help me modify the SQL statement so that Linux and Windo...

Scanning for Drobo Elite Disk Storage Device

We have a Drobo Elite Disk Storage Device (12 TB). It is connected to several servers using the iSCSI protocol. This means that the Drobo mounts to the servers as a local drive(s) so when Lan Sweeper (LS) scans the server all it sees is a local drive...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encryptable Volumes - Protection Status

Background: We are pushing to encrypt all our computers with bitlocker and I created a report to check for machines that have volumes which are not encrypted.My problem is that some volumes are encrypted but Lansweeper lists their protection status a...

Jelly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos