General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

VBS Output Problem

The code below gets a listing of restore points on a remote computer. I'm trying to get it to output the data in a single window. Now it's a window per line.I'm not good with VBS so any help is appreciated.Chris Set dtmConvertedDate = CreateObject("W...

MacPhail by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD user renamed still show old username

Hi,We changed the login name of one user and would like to give access to Lansweeper.If I search the username in the global search field I found it, no problem.If I search the same username in the "Add AD User" screen (in User Access and Roles) nothi...

YvainP by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL server license scanning - per core

I am having trouble setting up the software license tracking for SQL server. We use the 'per core' license model. The problem I'm having is this:Lansweeper wants to know how many cores per server. However, this varies depending on the server. This nu...

Ticket Templates

Is there a way that a template can be made that is filled out already and just need a resolution?My director wants us to put tickets in for repetitive tasks. Also want it to be visible only to agents if possible

rtforbess by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hide assets from the Assets Form

Basically I want to hide all the monitors from the list. I still want them scanned cause it's cool to see what computer has which monitor. I just don't need to look through pages and pages of monitors.

Frederick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Feature Request - Connect via Logmein to computer

According to this:https://community.logmein.com/t5/Central/Ignition-command-line-parameters-to-get-to-computers/m-p/112661#M1783There is no direct way, with EXE's to launch a log me in session to an asset with command. However, if you collect the l...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wake-on-Lan over Layer 3

Hi,We are looking to configure directed broadcast on our network so that Wake-on-Lan packets will traverse correctly across different subnets from Lansweeper to wake up remote site PCs. We suspect Lansweeper is sending out a WoL unicast packet when i...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos