General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

DNS & Access for Users

Hi everyone,I'm looking for some help getting DNS to work with the Lansweeper helpdesk. I want to make a DNS entry to point "helpdesk" to the main dashboard page for users. I'm really struggling and it doesn't seem to want to work. I tried making an ...

walker164 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Deployment not working

Hey there!I have been using Lansweeper off and on since 2014, and have even introduced Lansweeper successfully at three different facilities (an Engineering firm, a County Public Schools, and an International Non-Profit), and it has been a successful...

Scaning multiple locations (160)

Hello, we are testing Lansweeper and trying to find is it good for our needs.Multiple scanningI have question about configuring Lansweeper to scan multiple networks.We have VPN network with 160 servers with their own LAN (every server is on LAN and W...

LuX by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ricoh printers

I can't seem to get toner levels from a few different Ricoh printers.I'm wondering if you can update your code to properly bring in this SNMP data.

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional Ticket Configuration

In Ticket Content, is there a way to set a field to only appear if a different field is NOT picked?I have a Combobox with 3 options. Several options only apply to Option 3, and several only apply to 1 and 2.Outside of making an entire set of duplicat...

Rudamento by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location updates

I am currently trying to update the location information for assets which currently do not have any location assigned, and I'm using the standard "Assets without a location" report a lot.My first question is if there is any way to determine the SQL q...

MikeFulton by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget to sharepoint page

We have some good stuff on a SharePoint KB and would love to add it to one of our dashboards. I tried to use iFrame and it gave me the old This content can’t be shown in a frame message. The site is internal and we use the AD for auth to SP and to L...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

GPEdit

I've never really looked before, but I just discovered that gpedit.msc can connect to a remote computer. The syntax is as follows : gpedit.msc /gpcomputer:{computer}Before you go to make a custom action from this, I should warn that I discovered an o...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos