General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deploy EXE, bypass UAC?

Good Morning,With the 'force' upgrade to Skype 8 coming soon, I am looking at upgrading our staff to version 8. With Skype Classic, this was accomplished by using the ".msi" file. However, I cannot find an msi file for the new version, making these...

TicketContent custom fields add field in tree view

Hello,I created a Ticket custom field with a combobox, but I am absolutely unable to add it under my tree view.It seems that I need first to add a label? But how can I do that? In the following picture, the arrow is where I want to place my custom f...

stephaneb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

V7 Mass Edit of assets

Why have you changed the method of mass editing assets from V6 to V7? In V6 you could select multiple assets, click one button, open a dialog page, put in the changes, click apply and it applied it to hundreds of assets at once.In V7, you've adopted...

Deployment log

Our installation doesn't appear to be logging deployments. The deployment logs are empty. The tsysPackageLogs table is also empty. On the asset page we appear to be missing the Deployment history tab. Is there anything that needs to be configured to ...

Tofuman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

v7 Custom OID Scanning Not Working for Asset Type

I have added in a Custom OID set for Wireless Access Points - Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO models.I have 3 on my network currently.If I assign the Custom OID Target as ASSET, IP RANGE, or ASSET GROUP, it works fine.If I assign the Custom OID Target to ASSET T...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Relay Firewall Ports

Hi,What port or ports need to be opened for LsAgent Cloud Relay in order to configure the service? Can this port be changed to 443?Thanks,Daniel

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New agent to the team

We are new to Lansweeper, but we have found a little helper in the office and the picture made me think we should post it for all to see : ) Check out our new agent

nathanm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

LsAgent installer parameters

Hi,I'm trying to install the LsAgent.exe with the provided parameters by Charles.X in post https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst16524_LsAgent-for-Windows.aspx#post55544I keep getting an error that the parameters are incorrect.I have tried diffe...

iPete5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos